Monthly Archives: December 2011
nRelate Related Posts Plugin – A related posts plugin is a beneficial tool for your site: it engages readers to stay on your site longer and increases your page views by suggesting to your readers what they should read next – improving your site’s SEO in the process. The nRelate plugin is a great option that offers a lot more features if you’re looking for this type of related posts plugin.
nRelate Related Posts Plugin
4 Features of the nRelate related posts plugin:
1. Relevancy. Some plugins tend to generate links to posts that aren’t exactly relevant to the current article, but nRelate’s suggestions are accurate and on point.
2. Easy customization. It’s the best looking related content plugin out there, as it lets you choose things thumbnail size, themes, how many posts you want to display. The great thing about this is that it requires no tricky coding on your part.
3. Variety. nRelate also offers a Most Popular plugin and a cool Flyout plugin, too.
4. Support. Their support blog provides really useful tips & tricks on how to get the most out of the plugin. They also have a support form and friendly, helpful email support as well.
Here’s how to install the nRelate Related Posts plugin for WordPress:
Step 1: Install and Activate.
Log into your WordPress site. Go to Plugins > Add new. Then simply search for the ‘nRelate’ plugin. Choose and install either the ‘Related Content’ plugin, the ‘Most Popular’ plugin, or the ‘Flyout’ plugin (or try out all three).
Step 2: Customize settings.
Manage your settings under the General Settings page. This is where you choose things like thumbnail size and how many posts you want to display. You can also change the title from “You may also like -” to whatever you want it to say.
Step 3: Sit back. Relax. Enjoy.
Once you install the plugin, the nRelate servers analyze your content and the plugin should appear on your site after 2 hours.
Try out the nRelate related posts plugin and tell us what you think!
Free Keyword Research Tools -Well keyword research is, one of the main aspect of blogging and SEO. There are Millions of searches are conducted each and every day on popular search engines by people all around the world. What are they looking for? A number of Free Keyword Research Tools available to glimpse into the web’s query stream to find the most popular search keywords or topics, Which users search all over the world.
A popular keyword can make your post popular over night. For an example few days back I write a post on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 MW3 Zone Errors And I receive at least 800 visits from search engines in just 2 days. I am going to introduce some very useful free keyword tools in that post, which help you in finding what people searched all over the world.
Free Keyword Research Tools
1. Google Ad Words: Keyword Tool : – Google Ad-words Keyword Tool is a free keyword research tool from Google. This Tool provides many keyword ideas like: – Based on actual Google search queries , Matched to specific pages of your website with your ad and search share. It’s allow to see how many no’s of peoples are searching those keyword words. Google keyword tools is useful for advertising buyers to know the strength of the keywords. But you can use these tools to get an idea of Popular keywords.
2. Free Keywords Word tracker: – Keywords word tracker is a free keyword research service from word tracker, for using this tool you need sign up on Word Tracker (Just few steps signup) after that you can get your keywords results.
3. WordPot Free Keyword Tool : -Word pot Keyword Tool is a another good option for webmasters to know how many of peoples searching any keyword. You just need to put your keyword in Keyword Search and hit enter.
4.Niche Bot Classic :-NicheBot Classic is a free keyword search service and very easy to use.Just enter your keyword in search and get result,But you need to register a account on Niche Bot.
5.KGen :-KGen is a free Firefox addon for every Firefox user.This addon help you to identify which keywords are strong on the pages you visit,which means you can view your competitors keyword strategy without any problem,and can write your post according to these keywords.
6.Google Insights for Search :-Google Insights for Search is one of another awesome free keyword research tools,The best thing about this tool is you can view keyword stats by year,specific time period,regional niches,by country, state or even city.So you can easily identify which keyword is popular in which time,place,country.
7.SEO Book Keyword Tool :- This keyword tool is provided by Seobook very well known SEO Training online website.You need to register a free account on this website after that you can use many SEO tools provided by SEO-BOOK.
So these are some Free Keyword Research Tools for every webmaster to find what people searched for.
Secure WordPress Blog – Protect From Hackers -Is your WordPress Blog is Secure from Hackers? Well web-world is full of bad guy’s, so it’s good to make your blog ready to fight against these bad guys. WordPress is the most popular platforms for all kinds of Website and it is a free open source cms so anyone can download and use WordPress for free, This is the one face of WordPress cms, on other hand WordPress is not Secure cms, Why? WordPress is an open source and free software for everyone, that’s means everyone can download and see its code and they can easily find security holes.
That’s why it’s important to Secure WordPress Blog as secure as possible. Below are the some tips for keeping your WordPress website or blog more secure from susceptible malicious attacks. By using below tips you can Secure WordPress Blog.
Secure WordPress Blog – Protect From Hackers
1.Update :- No software is immune from bugs and vulnerabilities.Its is not possible to stop bad guy’s from finding security holes in any software,and these guys will do their best to exploit them.So always update your software when a upgrade is available,because software vendors will fix their software once security holes are found.
2.Use WordPress Security Plugins :- You can use a WordPress Security Plugins for Securing WordPress,There are some very good Plugins available for protecting WordPress.Some of these plugin are WebsiteDefender,WP Security Scan ,Login LockDown plugin,Use one of these plugin for making your WordPress Blog Secure.
3. Remove unwanted link from your theme : -There are some unwanted links included in every WordPress theme, Which can leak important information to Hackers, so it’s good to remove these unwanted links from your theme, for an example by default your theme showing which version of WordPress cms you are using for your blog. You can remove these unwanted links by adding below PHP code inside your theme function.php.
Download above codes from Here.
4.Prevent directory indexing :-Always Prevent directory indexing of your blog,so no one can see which plugins or other files you are using on for your blog.The best way to Prevent directory indexing is by adding
Options +Indexes to .htacess file,After adding Options +Indexes in htacess files ,automatically a index.php file created in all directory,which prevent directory indexing.
5.Protect WP-Config.php :-WP-Config file is the most important file of WordPress blog,Its contains all the important information about blog password,Database password,secret-keys etc,So it’s good to protect Wp-Config file form unauthorized access,Add below code inside your .htacess file for preventing access to wp-config.
deny from all
6. Strong WordPress Passwords : – Always use Strong WordPress Passwords, which included upper case and lower case letters, numeric letter, special characters. Don’t’ use default admin user for your blog.
So these are some basic tips to Secure WordPress Blog , One more useful tip is, Always take backup of your WordPress database weekly.
Fix MW3 Zone Errors – Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 – Today I am going to share with you how to solve Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Zone errors. MW3 is a shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, with Raven Software. This game becomes very popular in very less time after releasing on Nov 16.
Modern Warfare 3 – Fix MW3 Zone Errors
I am also a huge fan of Call Of Duty series, I played almost every game of Call Of Duty series, Recently I downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 From Torrent site. After extracting game, When I try to play this game it’s start showing me some errors listed below :-
could not find zone ‘code_pre_gfx.ff’
could not find zone ‘code_post_gfx
could not find zone ‘code_pre_gfx_mp.ff
could not find zone ‘commom.ff
After lot’s of search in Google, I found that some of the necessary files in Game zone folder is missing, then I decided to download all zone files from another source and after downloading files I place these files in Zone folder and after placing these files my game is working fine without any “could not find ” Error. Then I decided to write a post about Fix MW3 Zone Errors for Wpblogtips.com readers. Below is a list of MW3 Zone files:-
UPDATE : – I Have Upload Almost Every File Of MW3 Zone Folder, You If Won’t Able To Find Your File Above Please Search In Download Folder.
You can Download Above mention files from below Download link. First search your missing files from above file then download your missing file from below link. Don’t replace all files from your zone folder from above file, do take a backup of your current files before replacing. If you won’t find any zone folder in your game folder just create one outside main folder and place all downloaded files inside that folder zone /English /, and enjoy the game :) UPDATED LINK
Do inform me if you found any broken link, I replace that link as early as possible. Now you can easily Fix MW3 Zone Errors Without too much headache.
If this post helps you in Fix MW3 Zone Errors , Do share with your friends :)