Search Engine Optimization Tips – Get Better Visibility On Google
Search Engine Optimization Tips (SEO) – SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization”. Everyone wants to Stay on top of search engine results. But it will require lots of hard work and proper search engine optimization of any blog. First we need to understand, what is Search Engine Optimization ?. It is a step by step process of improving the visibility and getting traffic from search engines. The traffic must be “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural”.
There are many companies available for SEO. You can hire an SEO firm but hiring an SEO firm is a big decision, that can improve your site Visibility or it can damage to your site and its reputation, be careful. If you don’t want to hire any SEO firm, you can work yourself on your blog Search Engine Optimization. I am sharing few Search Engine Optimization Tips for making this work little easier for you.
Search Engine Optimization Tips
1. Content : – It is a primary tip for every webmaster, To make your blog more Search engines friendly and more reader friendly you need to work on your blog content. Everyone knows “That content is the king”try post a quality article which attract everyone include search engines and readers. Before writing any post think like a reader, if your content is not useful everything else is useless. This is the must follow Search Engine Optimization Tip for everyone.
2. Incoming Links – Back Links : – backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page from another website , The more backlinks you have more often you are going to be crawled by search engines and it’s helping you in improving authority of your website. The easiest way to gain quality links is guest posting, Commenting on other blogs, Forum posting etc.
3. Tittle tags : – Tittle tags playing a major role in any website popularity. When a reader search anything in search engines , the first thing he see in a search result is the title on any article posted. If he finds title attractive and informative then he clicks on that link. Try to write an eye-catching title of every article. For example you can check my this post title and my other post’s tittle’s. Make your title is short and simple.
4. Keyword Research : – Keyword research is a practice used by Webmasters to find and research actual search terms people enter into the search engines all over the world. Try to write a post on the most searched keywords all over the world. You can find those keyword by using these Keyword research tools which I listed here “Keyword research Tools“.
5. Meta Tags And Keywords : -Meta Tags And Keywords are other most important steps in Search Engine Optimization Tips. Try to add your keyword in the meta tag and tag your post with relative keywords, Keywords help search engines to identify your topics which you have included in the post. Don’t use very long meta tag and too many keywords for any post.
6. Interlinking : – Always interlink your old written post’s with new one’s. Interlinking helps robots and visitors to find the content on your site. It’s also helping you in minimizing your blog bounce rate and distribute your Google Page-rank juice to every part of your blog.
7. SEO-friendly URLs : -Use SEO friendly url, like the one I am using for my blog, such as yourdomain.com/search-engine-optimization-tips.html or yourdomain.com/search-engine-optimization-tips.always use your primary keywords in your URLs. Using keywords in URL helping your post to rank higher in the search result.
8. Social Media : – Use social media to promote your blog all over the web. Make a Facebook and twitter page for your blog , so people can follow his favorite blog. Social media can help you in improving traffic and search engine ranking.
9. Sitemap : – Sitemap submission makes your post indexation quick. It’s give search engines bot’s idea about your blog links, so they can easily find all of the pages and links. Most of the search engines like XML sitemap, For that can use WordPress XML Sitemap Plugin.
10. Be Patience : – At last Be Patience, Patience is the key to Success, Well Patience is required in everything which you wanted to achieve. It will take some time to reflect your hard work on your blog.
So these are some my best Search Engine Optimization Tips for every webmaster to Get Better Visibility On Google.After implementing these Search engine optimization tips on your blog improvement you’ll definitely feel on your blog.