WordPress SEO Tips – Bloggers Don’t Want To Miss
WordPress SEO Tips – Today I am going to share with you some important Search Engines Optimization tips for your WordPress Blog. Every one keeps talking about SEO, But first we need to understand but is the meaning of SEO.“SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites”that’s means if your website is well Optimized for Search Engines you can get high rankings and traffic from Search Engines.
But we need to remember one thing,SEO is a continuous going process and it’s all about testing, testing and retesting, and what we can learn from that.It will take some time to reflect your efforts on your blog,Keep doing good work as much you can do on your blog.I am sharing some WordPress SEO Tips with you,which you can follow to get good results.
WordPress SEO Tips
1. WordPress Plugins : – SEO plugins can make your SEO activity very easy, you just need to find the right plugins for your requirement. I make a List of some Best WordPress Plugins for bloggers just take a look to find a Plugin that’s matching your blog requirements. There are many WP plugins available from every kind SEO activity. Don’t use to many Plugins, using two-many plugin can hamper your blog performance.
2. Title, keywords and descriptions: – Well Title, keywords and descriptions play a major role in search engine optimization, Always written an eye catching title, because a reader first sees any post tittle in search result and then he click on that. Don’t forget to add post description which matches your post title and tag your post with relevant keywords, don’t forget to use this WordPress SEO Tip.
3. Keyword: – High traffic Keywords can make your posts popular overnight, Try to Write Keyword Focused Articles, Use keyword search tools to find how many people is searching for those words. Use Google keyword tool for estimating traffic of that particular keyword. Do include focus keyword in your post tittle and meta description, highlight your keyword with a bold tag.
4.No Index No Follow :- Now days Search engines taking duplicate content issue very seriously.Just look under your category,tags,archives, same content showing under these links,Search engines index these pages as duplicate content and they punish you for that,So add No index No Follow tag on these unnecessary links.
5.Permalinks :- Use Search engines friendly URL,for example default WordPress URL look like
www.yourblog.com/?p=<postid>,This URL structure is not SEO friendly,try to use %category%/%postname% or only %postname%,As your blog Permalinks structure.
6. Interlinking : – Always interlink your newly written posts with your old written posts, This not only help with SEO, it’s also helping you in minimizing your blog bounce rate and its also pass your GooglePR to every corner of your blog.
7. Image Optimization : – Images can drive massive traffic towards your blog, Don’t forget to optimize blog images for search engines. Search engine bots can’t see any image, they only identify image’s by alt tags, So always use the title and alt tags for each and every image.
8. Blog Speed : -At last blog loading speed, Now days blog loading is becoming a part of SEO, If your blog speed is not according to Search engines define standers, then they punish you for that, for example if your blog speed is not according to Google, then Google decreased 20% of your search engines traffic. So use a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache for improving your blog loading time.
So these are some basic WordPress SEO Tips for every blogger, By using these tips you can make your blog Search engines friendly.