Windows 7 Tricks Tips and Secrets -You Don’t Know Ultimate List
Windows 7 Tricks Tips and Secrets -Are you using Windows 7 operating system on your PC, Well windows 7 is one of the best OS from Microsoft after windows xp, It’s very easy to use and having many features which you like to use, there are many Windows 7 Tricks Tips flying around on several blogs and I try to make a list of these Windows 7 Tricks Tips at one place. Don’t forget to read my other post if you are facing any Windows 7 installation errors.
So let’s start:-
Windows 7 Tricks Tips and Secrets
1. Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts : – Well keyboard shortcuts are very useful while working on any OS with these shortcuts you can speed up your work,
- Win+Up Arrow and Win+Down Arrow maximize and restore/minimize
- Win+M minimizes everything
- Alt+Up, Alt+Left Arrow, Alt+Right Arrow navigate to parent folder, or browse Back and Forward through folders in Explorer
- Win+Home minimizes/restores all open windows except the active window
- Alt+Win+# accesses the Jump List of program number ‘#’ on the taskbar
- Win+Left Arrow and Win+Right Arrow dock the window to the left and right side of the screen
2. Windows 7 hidden wallpapers and themes: – There is a hidden folder in Windows 7 which contains many hidden wallpapers and theme for windows 7 users you can find those themes and wallpapers by browsing below path in RUN .
Go to run and type C:WindowsGlobalizationMCT hit enter And enjoy the hidden wallpapers and themes.
3. Create Keyboard Shortcuts for Programs : – You can easily create Keyboard shortcut in Windows 7 for that you just need to install any program and go to properties and Shortcut tab, type your Shortcut key to access that program as shown below:-
4. Adjust Screen Text with Clear Type : – Win7 has a wonderful utility name “cttune.exe ” By using this tool you can set best look on your LCD monitor or laptop screen. Just go to run and type “cttune.exe ” hit enter and start adjusting your LCD monitor or laptop screen.
5. Burn images : -Win 7 has an inbuilt feature to burn images with using any 3rd party software’s, Now you can easily write ISO images on CD without installing any extra software.
6. Display Switch : – Display Switch is another very handy application in Windows 7 OS, this application provides users to switch display from one monitor to another, or a projector – just press Win+P or run DisplaySwitch.exe from RUN, it is very useful for the office environment.
7. Virtual WI-Fi : – Now you easily convert your windows 7 install PC with software-based router by installing Virtual WI-Fi. This tool automatically finds WI-Fi-enabled devices within range – like desktop, laptop, an iPod perhaps – will “see” you as a new network and, once logged on, immediately be able to share your internet connection. For that you need to have a wireless adapter on your PC. Well this the one of my favorite tricks from Windows 7 Tricks Tips.
8. Troubleshooting Option : -Fix your problems without taking anyone help by using Troubleshooting option from Control Panel > Troubleshooting, This option provides users a simple wizard option to solve their common problems, by using these tools you can also clean up your system.
So these are some Windows 7 Tricks Tips and Secrets for windows 7 operating system users to enjoy new features of this OS.